Do not OVERLOAD

Before I started my university degree, I had already been debating between pursuing a double degree or a single degree. I think either has its pros and cons and it really depends on how much you individually value a second degree. However, what I would not have anticipated was the amount of effort and intensity involved in having to overload in a double degree. I can admit that during these last 3.5 years of university that after overloading for 2 full years, it is a cry of relief and fresh air to not be overloading anymore. It puts you through unnecessary pain and additional stress during the university semester. In all honesty, you would benefit so much more from pursuing either a winter or summer semester unit during your degree than overloading at the risk of lowering the average of your grades. Advice from a person from a person who overloaded, DO NOT OVERLOAD.


Comments

Popular Posts