Breathing life from nothing

There is an increasing uncertainty in me like the untold and unwritten stories that have been replaying in my mind are about to burst out from the thin seams holding it back. I look pleadingly at the people around me for an answer. Almost as though someone could somehow magically extract these memories, conditions and most importantly these carefully constructed stories from my head.

What is scarier now is that I can now visualize them. I see the characters standing before me in everyday life, occassionally even being part of my life, extending a hand to get me going or focus on what I know in my mind is what I should be doing.

I know I am not losing my sanity or mind. Instead, I sense an inner gravitational pull to what may actually be my inner calling. The truth of my existence.

The characters of my stories want to live. Truly breath the same air I breath. To share their lives with others beyond the fictional applause and crowd of my own limited and fickle individual imagination.

To begin on this step. This journey while will take a very long while to complete, I will list these central stories by the headings I have given them from years ago.

1. The Guardians
2. Glazer Chronicles
3. The Mantra

Please live.

Comments

Popular Posts